Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Steve and this is a free forum I setup for Virtual Reality related discussion for Oculus, HTC, Valve, and other VR headset users. Given that I'm a Quest user, the focus will primarily be based on the Quest platform, but all VR users are welcome.

My goal is to provide a friendly community where information is easy to find so people can make the most of their VR experiences. I also have some fun stuff planned including fun tournaments with small prizes. More ideas I have will be announced in the future.

My plan is to keep this forum well moderated to minimize spam and trolling behavior. I also hope to keep the forum well organized, so topics may be moved and duplicate topics may be merged. Rather than having the same questions asked and answered over and over, I plan to establish a well-maintained FAQ section with the best answers highlighted.

Please be respectful. I'm a strong believer in the First Amendment, but please keep in mind that this is my personal webspace and my intent is to keep it a friendly community.

This is also a new project and one that I haven't put a lot of advance planning into. Rules and guidelines will be added and may be subject to change as needed.